Sunday, February 2, 2014

My new StudStivali or my StudsBoots!

First of all I apologize for my long absence...I've been really busy!
I took advantage of the discounts I like all of this time finding a shop that boots are so fashionable ... so it seems ...



No, I have decided to dance to country music and no, I have not decided to go horseback riding ... but,  what do you think about? The studs are great and even though this post is a bit boring, I assure you that that's all I can do tonight ....


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: great boots. Keep in touch

Elsa Hurtado said...

Great post!
Just came across your blog.
Now following.


Xo, Elsa
Mix and Match the F word

Maja K said...

They look nice and details always make everything look even prettier :)
Thanks for your visit. I follow back on gfc #537. Keep in touch :) xx

Maja
http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice boots!!!
Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Ania said...

looks great!
X, Ania from www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

marty90 said...

ciaooooo..che bel blog ...complimentiiiiiiiiiii
passa da me se ti fa piacere...ti seguo volentieri...
http://cottoespazzolato.blogspot.it/